A specially formulated concentrate product that has been designed to control odours and provide organic waste reduction in portable toilet systems.
PORTATREAT Concentrate is a liquid concentrate consisting of a synergetic blend of five Bacillus strains selected for their abilities to control odours and provide organic waste reduction.
PORTATREAT Concentrate contains a biodegradable perfume and surfactant as well as specialised organisms that control waste related odours by out-competing odour producing bacteria. This results in exceptional cleaning performance in this difficult application. It removes the need for all chemicals creating a carbon-negative environment.
PORTATREAT is a concentrate specifically designed to be used in portable toilets:
- Buses, campers, caravans, road works
- Trains, aircraft, marine holding tanks, military camps
- Sports events, festivals, expo events, recreational parks
- And so on…
A stable consortium of safe Bacillus spores
- Production of multiple enzymes providing a wide range of degradation capabilities.
- A synergistic blend that works in concert to provide superior performance in treatment and maintenance of portable toilets, recreational vehicles and marine holding tanks.
- Excretion of high levels of amylase, cellulase, lipase and protease enzymes.
- Ability to work under aerobic and anaerobic conditions
- A proprietary inhibitory system that provides excellent product stability and acts as an essential growth stimulant to promote germination and outgrowth of the microbial blend upon addition to a waste system.
Septic systems, holding tanks and other waste systems are nutrient rich systems for bacteria PORTATREAT utilizes the capabilities of the microbial consortium to produce key extracellular enzymes including amylase, cellulase, lipase and protease for fast and effective degradation of organics. Although many bacteria can utilize these organics as food sources, it is the bacteria with the most rapid production of these key enzymes that provide the most dramatic effects.
Can be used in combination with our probiotic cleaners and COVID-19 sanitisers to create a chemical free space for improved health as well as a better, longer lasting clean, and a carbon-negative environment.